Family-Related Visas

Miami Lawyers Experienced in Family Visas

Information on Employment Visas

Both United States citizens and foreign nations are affected when immigration issues relate to their family members and loved ones. At the Miami Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A., we understand your concerns and that is why our attorneys work very hard to ensure that your family visa issues are efficiently and successfully resolved.

Marriage Visas (K-3/K-4)

At the Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A., we assist our United States citizen clients to obtain a K-3/K-4 marriage visa for their foreign national spouse and child(ren). K3 marriage visas are nonimmigrant visas that allow the spouse to enter the United States to await the availability of an immigrant visa. Once the foreign national spouse enters the United States s/he is required to file their Adjustment of Status application.

Fiancée/Fiancé Visas (K-1/K-2)

When the relationship with your Fiancée/Fiancé is concerned, there is no room for mistakes, delays or denials. That's why we pay strict attention to the details while guiding you through the application process for a K-1 Fiancée/Fiancé visa. K-1 visas are nonimmigrant visas entitling a foreign national to come to the United States to marry their Fiancée/Fiancé within 90 days of entering the United States. The minor child(ren) of a K-1 applicant is also eligible to accompany their parent under the K-2 visa category.

Family-Sponsored Immigrant Visas

If you are interested in assisting your family members to immigrate to the United States our offices can provide you with high quality and professional service. More than 19 years of experience allows us to guide you and your family members through the immigration process under the family visa category that best meets your needs ensuring their prompt and successful arrival to the United States:

  • Immediate relatives: Spouses of US citizens (USCs), unmarried children under 21 years of age of USCs and parents of USCs
  • First preference: Unmarried adult sons or daughters (over 21 years of age) of USCs
  • Second preference: Spouses and children of legal permanent residents (LPRs)
  • Third preference: Married sons and daughters of USCs
  • Fourth preference: Brothers and sisters of adult USCs

Do you have concerns about how United States immigration law may affect your family? Are you seeking a family visa or a green card? Would you like to make a loved one a permanent resident? Contact the Miami-area Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A. by calling (305) 944-9120 or by completing our intake form.