Employment-Based Visas

South Florida Attorneys Answering Your Employment Visa Questions

United States immigration law offers a wide range of employment based visas that allow foreign nationals the right to reside and work lawfully in the United States. At the Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A. in Miami, we provide legal representation for a broad range of employment visas. Our clients include physicians, pharmacists, managers and executives, computer professionals, IT professionals, engineers, teachers, religious workers, investors, and temporary/seasonal workers.

Possible minor mistakes in an employment visa application can cause substantial delay or even denial of your visa. Our professional legal staff helps clients by going analyzing every document and paying close attention to the fine points to ensure that nothing has been overlooked from either the employer or the employee's end.

Employment Visas That Meet Your Needs

The documentation required to obtain an employment based visa may depend on which type of visa you are pursuing. The Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A. is a full-service immigration law firm concentrating on the various types of employment based visas. We have the experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the employment based visa process.

Employment Visas for Nonimmigrants

There are a variety of nonimmigrant employment visas available to foreign nationals coming to the United States. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Rhonda F. Gelfman, P.A. understand the nuances to each type of visa and are able to move through the application process in an effective and efficient manner. If you are looking to petition for a visa yourself, or if you are an employer petitioning on behalf of a foreign national, contact us today to determine which visa applies to your situation:

  • A visas for career diplomats
  • B visas for temporary visitors in the U.S. for business
  • E visas for treaty traders and investors
  • H visas for temporary workers
  • L visas for intra-company transferees
  • O visas for non-immigrants with extraordinary abilities
  • P visas for athletes and entertainment groups
  • R visas for religious workers
  • TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

Spouses and children of nonimmigrant employment visas are also potentially eligible for visas. Contact us today for further information on these, or any other, nonimmigrant visas.

Nonimmigrant Visas for Temporary Workers

When you are interested in coming to work in the United States temporarily, we can help you as well. We help our clients with a range of categories of temporary worker visas. These include H-1B visas for specialty occupations, H-1C visas for nurses working in areas with health professional shortages, H-2A visas for temporary agricultural workers, H-2B visas for unskilled workers, H-3 visas for trainees and H-4 visas for the spouses and children of temporary workers.

To talk to us about your employment and work visa concerns, contact our Miami law office at (305) 944-9120 or complete our online intake form.